TIME® Real Estate, a global franchise leader within the Realogy family of brands, today announced that Mountain Realty LLC, based in Lancaster, Pa., Has affiliated with ERA® Mark. The company will now operate as Mountain Realty ERA Powered.
ERA powered® flexible branding option gives companies the choice to leverage their local brand identity and benefit from the ERA full suite of brand learning, marketing and service resources.
Broker / Owner Nathan Mountain, a high performing elite sales broker, started the business in 2005 after a highly visible career as a restaurateur. The Lancaster-headquartered brokerage firm currently serves Lancaster and York counties in central Pennsylvania and is known for its commitment to service, expert knowledge and personal touch. Mountain gives priority to the firm’s 18 agents, regularly conducts training and is available day and night for support.
Lancaster, known as the Heart of Amish Country, is home to many top hospitals, revered colleges and universities, as well as iconic manufacturing companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg Company, and Pepperidge Farm. Lancaster town center is popular for its farm-to-table restaurants, microbreweries and distilleries. Gallery Row, established in 2005, consolidated the city as an artistic destination. In 2021, US News and World Report ranked Lancaster as the 5e best place to retire in the country. The company manages a high volume of relocation clients who move to the region for employment opportunities as well as for retirement.
- Mountain will take advantage of the broad ERA® training resources to help increase the productivity of its agents.
- The opportunities inherent in the highly collaborative ERA network will provide agents with a wealth of information, support and referrals to help them grow their business.
- Agents will benefit from the diverse line of ERA products that will set them apart in the market, including ERA Moves, TextERA and the Buyer Tracker Program.
- Mountain will work with the brand to identify M&A opportunities to expand the company’s presence and gain market share in central Pennsylvania.
- The company manages numerous luxury, agricultural and historic properties in central Pennsylvania. The distinctive properties of ERASM marketing program will provide another level of differentiation to support the company’s luxury customers.
- Agents work with a wide range of clients from first-time home buyers to luxury buyers to luxury buyers (which makes it consistent with people versus properties).
“Nathan’s strong bond with the community, forged over his many years as a restaurant owner and real estate broker, contributes to an incredible track record of loyal customers and a constant flow of referrals. As he entered his third decade in real estate, he knew he needed extra support to grow his business and market share. With the help of ERA’s sophisticated brand marketing, extensive list distribution and strong SEO channels, Nathan is on track to ensure the future growth of his business.
–Sherry Chris, President and CEO of ERA Real Estate
“As we have expanded the roster of agents in our company, training has become a top priority, which was our first reason to consider affiliation. Then we learned more about the collaborative ERA network and the ability to generate referrals from across the country and around the world, it was clear that supporting an international brand with the best marketing programs and cutting edge technologies technological solutions would clearly support our growth plans.
-Nathan Mountain, broker / owner Mountain Realty ERA powered
About ERA Immobilier
At the ERA® Real estate, we do not adapt to change, we create it. We believe that our core values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed more than ever. As a global leader in the residential real estate industry for over 40 years, the ERA brand was the first real estate franchise to expand internationally, the first to publish listings online, and is the only national company to offer the Sellers Security® Plan program. .
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 36,000 affiliated brokers and independent sellers and approximately 2,200 offices in the United States and 31 other countries and territories. ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com), which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available on TeamERA.com